I know that I haven’t posted in a while, so sorry! I have been really busy! But now I think that I have balanced my Honors classes and tons of homework so now I will have enough time for blogging again. 🙂
I was tagged by Doorway To Amaranthia. Thank you so much and sorry that I am just now doing it!!
Here are the rules!
1. I must post the rules.
2. I must answer the questions the tagger listed for me.
3. I must create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag.
4. I must tag 11 people.
5. I must let them know they’ve been tagged.
Lets get started!!! :D:D:D
1. What is your favorite quote, who is it from, and why?
ummm…. Well I have two but one of the authors is unknown.
- Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only special people can make you happy without doing anything. -unknown
- The grass ain’t always greener on the other side, it’s greener where you water it. -Big Sean, I know in that quote the grammer isn’t correct but that was how he said it. 🙂
2. Which song can bring you to tears or reminds you of your childhood?
Again, I have more than one. I have so much trouble making choices.
3. What is one thing that keeps you going day in and day out?
The fact that Jesus never will give up on me, He keeps loving me and caring for me even when I mess up.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I actually started blogging on a different blog, but it was on Blogspot, not WordPress. That blog was okay, but it didn’t work out very well. I actually started blogging on WordPress because I found The Every Day Epic. I know her in person (really exciting to say) so after looking at her blog, I decided that I liked WordPress. So here I am! 🙂
5. Is there one thing that you regret not doing in the past? If so, would you be willing to share what that was on here?
Not keeping my mouth shut. I really just need to learn when not to talk.
6. What is one thing that you saw that restored your faith in the human race?
7. Rain or Sun?
8. What movie had the most impact on you? (A movie that just really made you challenge your view on anything)
Tru Confessions. It’s a movie about a girl, Tru, who loves her camera. Her brother has a mental problem. It is a wonderful, sweet movie, and when I watched it I could not stop crying!
9. List five words that describe your character.
Loyal, insecure, friendly, caring, trustworthy.
10. What is your greatest fear?
Mine is the same as Bethany’s (Doorway To Amaranthia), to be unloved.
11. What do you ultimately want to accomplish in the days to come?
Well, I want to;
1) Get more sleep,
2) Post on this blog more often,
3) Get a part time job.
Now I get to tag people!!! Here is my list!! :D:D:D Keep in mind, none of you guys have to do it if you don’t want to.
Have an awesome day everybody!!!! 😀