Yay!!!! I have been nominated for another award!!! :D:D:D lol Here is the link to the post, http://uniquetotheend.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/adventures-at-10-pm/, and here is the picture of the award:
So first off, thank you very much Tori Anne for giving me this award!! 😀
Next I am supposed to tell 7 things about me that most of you don’t know. Hmm….
- I am the type of girl who loves loves loves pink!!!! But I also love black so much and I would actually rather have a pair of black skinny jeans then pink ones. But shhhhh. That is my blogging secret, meaning that except for the people that read this post, none of my friends know this. 🙂
- I don’t like movies that are black and white. My dad likes watching them all the time but honestly, if it’s black and white then that just makes me not want to watch it before I even know what it’s about! And I know, that’s being narrow minded but I just can’t help it! The only movies that I have ever liked that are black and white are, The Wizard of Oz (because it turned color) and The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I watched that movie a few years ago because I really wanted to watch the Disney cartoon version (don’t laugh, I was a kid) and my dad said if I watched the original then I could watch the Disney version. Well, Disney’s movie turned out to be a total flop but I ended up loving the original and I even fell in love with the hunchback, Quasimodo! (spelled it right on my first try! :D)
- I have more than 800 books in my room, I have my own library! Well, not a real library but I do let my brother and sister borrow my books! 🙂
- I have never been able to keep a diary! I always quit after a while because it is really hard to keep up with it. However, I might try keeping one on my computer so I could type it. That would probably be easier. 🙂
- I love writing so so much! Writing and Lit. was my favorite class when I was in the 8th grade and I my score was more than 100! I think it was 103 or something like that. 🙂
- I usually go with the whole, I’m not smart thing because it’s easier. However, I even proved my self wrong because I did so incredibly well when I took the S.A.T’s. (The Stanford achievement test not the college level test) My scores had skyrocketed and that was when I realized that I wasn’t too dumb after all! 🙂
- This blog is a secret. By that, I mean only one or two people that I know in person know that I have this blog. Not even my family knows because I want to surprise them someday by showing them this!
Okay! That was 7 things!! 😀 Now it is the time we have all been waiting for! I am supposed to nominate 5 blogs that inspire me! 😀 Now before I do, I love all of the blogs that I follow but I am only allowed to nominate 5. 😦 Only 5? So sad.
Now, there are some blogs that I follow that just popped out at me! That voice inside my head was like, “It is so duh obvious that you have to nominate -insert name here-” 😀 Okay, I’ve kept you waiting so long that I wouldn’t have blamed you if you had just looked ahead to see if you were nominated. 🙂
1. Coco J. Ginger!!! http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com/ She is one of those so incredibly, amazing, super duper writers!!! And in my opinion, those words that I have just used to describe her, they are understatements. You see, we have not yet invented words to describe her writing yet because she is so ultra-fantastic!!! 😀 She is very inspiring to me because I didn’t even know that writing like that was possible from someone who was youngish.
2. Bethany! 😀 http://doorwaytoamaranthia.wordpress.com/ Her blog is just one of those blogs that you look at and think,” Wow this blog is amazing!!” And sometimes I just look at it in awe because I can’t believe how cool it is!!!! Her writing is pure genius!!!
3. Bill! (I think that is his name but I am not sure) http://bwthoughts.wordpress.com/ His blog is really good and he is great at poetry! 😀 He is totally awesome because he is always really nice and encouraging and it makes me smile every time I read his blog!!! He 100% deserves this award!
4. Bryna! http://everydayepic.wordpress.com/ Her blog is, well, epic! Her writing style is purely fantastic!! She inspires me in ways that I can’t tell you about for identity reasons (;D) but she is truly amazing! I’m not completely sure if she knows who I am or not but she might after this post. I have met her in person and she is one of the most amazing people I have ever met! 😀 She is a real inspiration to me so of course I am giving her this award!! 😀 Even though she was already given it by someone else…… Hmm…. I hope she doesn’t mind getting it twice!! 😀
5. Janet! http://sustainabilitea.wordpress.com/ She is inspiring because she does everything it seems!! She is a teacher, a writer, a personal trainer, executive officer and more!!! Her blog is really cool and she has tons of neat pictures! She is super nice too!! 😀
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! :D:D:D Oh, I while I have you attention, I would like to give a shout out to,
- Asifa, http://asifazunaidha.wordpress.com/ She said not to nominate her for any awards (but she totally deserves them because she is awesome!) 😀
Thanks for reading!!!!! :D:D:D Have a wonderful day!!!!!