I’m falling apart but people can’t tell because I add “lol” to every sentence
John 15:19 – If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Romans 12:2 – And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
How I see that is, we are not supposed to act like the world. The world will swear and commit sinful acts, but we are to be pure and be good witnesses. People should be able to tell that we love God by the way that we act. Of course, everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect but we can’t use that as an excuse to do something wrong. If I get upset with my best friend, I’m not going to slap her and then tell her two seconds later that no one is perfect! If you love God, than you should want to please Him and do as He says.
The Bible is clear on this topic;
Colossians 3:8 – But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
Matthew 15:10-11 – And he called the people to him and said to them, “Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”
James 3:6-8 – From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
Ephesians 5:4 – Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.
Psalms 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.
It irritates me when people misuse the word, “Irony.”
Irony;1. The use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.2.Literature.a.a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.b.(especially in contemporary writing) a manner oforganizing a work so as to give full expression tocontradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc.,especially as a means of indicating detachment from asubject, theme, or emotion.3.4.5.an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
A video I recomend that you should watch. It’s sad that we just sit by and let things happen in the world around us.
I wasn’t sure how to re-blog the post up there (^) because it’s on Tumblr and sadly, I don’t have a Tumblr account. 😦
The post has 19 facts about abortion that are horrific. Whether you support abortion or not, you should definitely read this. 10# was scary and 19# was horrific and heart-breaking.
10# A Department of Homeland Security report that was released in January 2012 says that if you are “anti-abortion”, you are a potential terrorist. Unfortunately, there have also been other government reports that have also identified “anti-abortion” protesters as potential threats.
19# The following is one description of the five steps of a partial birth abortion….
1) Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby’s legs with forceps.
2) The baby’s leg is pulled out into the birth canal.
3) The abortionist delivers the baby’s entire body, except for the head.
4) The abortionist jams scissors into the baby’s skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.
5) The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child’s brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.
What I don’t understand is how Barack Obama, though he has two daughters of his own, supports abortion!
If your parents had an abortion instead of giving birth to you, you wouldn’t be here right now. Can you imagine nothing, absolutely nothing? I’ve tried and it’s really hard and scary if you try to imagine being nothing at all.
How do you guys feel about abortion?
Please read!!!! This might be the most important post I have written!!!!!
Okay, so it is time to tell you guys some things about me. You may not get what this post is about when you first start reading it but just stick with me and No Peeking at the end of the post!!
1. I made this blog so I could let people (even complete strangers) see who I really am. I have a different blog that I made. It is for my friends and family members to read. But it felt awkward for me to let them read any stories or poems I wrote because they knew me, they were related to me and they were my friends. I wanted to see if people who didn’t know me would like the things that I have written. Apparently, people do because I have 20 followers on my blog! Thank you very much for being there for me it means so much!
Okay, so the thing is, I needed a disguise. I needed to make myself seem different then what I actually am. You will see what I mean in just a second.
2. I am not a guy. I am a girl. Some people on here just assumed that I was a guy and I thought that would be perfect! So, sorry about that! I don’t find it awkward or anything that people thought that I was a guy, so don’t feel weird or anything! I was very pleased!
3. I am not an adult, I am a teenager in high school. Near the beginning of High School. I know, I know, *gasp* “she even lied to us about her age!?!?!” But I needed to so people wouldn’t think, well, “her stories are good for a kid” and then treat me like I was a kid or anything.
So please don’t stop following me or being my friend because you know my secret! You liked me before you knew so you should still like me after! And you don’t have to talk to me any differently than you did before!
Please comment and let me know what you think! 😀 *hopeful smile*